It is your donations that make it possible for us to pursue unusual research topics or respond to urgent issues that may not be on the radar of standard funding sources. Though we rely on support from foundations and government sources for most of our work – it is your donations that allow us to move quickly when we see a need.
Over the years our dedicated private and corporate contributors have filled funding gaps or wholly sponsored our research allowing TCA scientists to:
- Gather the baseline data that justified the battle to gain more than 10,000 acres of critical Florida Keys habitat for the endangered silver rice rat
- Restore populations of the endangered Anegada rock iguana to Necker and Guana Islands.
- Restore a population of 1000 iguanas to Long Cay, Turks and Caicos Islands.
- Restore flamingos to Anegada, British Virgin Islands.
- Respond quickly to Newport County coyote concerns and launch and run the Narragansett Bay Coyote Study.
Donations to The Conservation Agency are tax-deductible. We are a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit scientific organization (FIN: 05-0392995). Please include a project “earmark” if you like – let us know where you want the funding to go. Donations of any size are welcomed.
Your contributions may be sent by mail to: The Conservation Agency
67 Howland Avenue
Jamestown, Rhode Island, USA 02835
Phone (401) 423-0866
Or you can donate securely with PayPal: